Porcelain Dot Wallpaper is the most sophisticated choice for a classy yet modern interior. This blue peel and stick wall covering has a subtle vintage feel to it. The sky blue colour with irregular and brushed dots create a porcelain-like pattern which becomes an elegant statement at any place. The background color of this peel and stick wallpaper is blue with an off white dot pattern.
Our peel and stick wallpaper material is super easy to apply and extremely durable. It is designed to repeat the pattern beautifully. Can you apply our light pink peel and stick wallpaper to textured walls? Many clients are worried that this kind of material is not suited for textured walls or difficult surfaces. Usually, they are right, as many companies use low-quality materials that won’t stay up for long. We, on the opposite, provide only the finest to our clients. That means a premium-quality highly adhesive material that will work on smooth AND difficult surfaces as well. Porcelain Dot Wallpaper will stick for good on lightly textured, concrete, wooden, or even brick walls. In addition, the material we use is 100% opaque so nothing will show through. Therefore, no worries here as well!
ABOUT OUR PEEL AND STICK WALLPAPER:
– Super easy to install and remove;
– The Porcelain Dot Wallpaper has a very light texture to adjust the background perfectly;
– It works like a sticker. Therefore, no wallpaper paste or glue is needed;
– PVC free and water-resistant;
– Fire-resistant – Class A/Class 1 fire rating according to ASTM E84 Standards;
– We advise applying this wall covering from smooth to lightly textured surfaces. However, it does work well on difficult surfaces as well, like brick, textured, or wooden walls;
– Our Bird Toile Wallpaper material is 100% opaque;
– Do not apply the peel and stick wallpaper to freshly painted walls, or surfaces painted in the last four weeks. Looks best when applied to smooth surfaces. We have included the wallpaper instructions with each order.
* Custom sizes and colors of our blue peel and stick wallpaper are available on request.
The Ordering Process
We bet you want to speak a bit more about the ordering process. Most importantly, you have to find out the dimensions needed to fit your wall. Our Porcelain Dot Wallpaper is sold in sheets. Each of them is 25 inches (63.5 cm) wide and comes in different heights. Firstly, measure your wall to find out the height (always pick just a few inches larger wallpaper to make sure it fits). After that, choose the sheet that is a few inches higher than your wall. Secondly, measure the wall width and divide it by 25. So, that’s how many sheets you will need (always round it to the next number to have few extra inches for applying). Now you are good to order!
Fast & Tracked Shipping
No one likes to wait on their orders too long, right? Even though our products are made to order, no worries here. Moreover, when you order Porcelain Dot Wallpaper, The Wallberry design team gets to work the moment your order has been made. The production time of our wallpapers usually takes up to 4 business days. Please make sure to order enough wallpaper panels for your entire wall. As per printing industry standards, we cannot guarantee a perfect color match if items are printed in different batches. As we dispatch our items with a tracked FedEx shipping, our clients always receive them in a very timely manner. And the best part? Shipping of our full-sized peel and stick products is free to the United States and Europe. In conclusion, it doesn’t get better than this!
You might also like: