We are introducing this wildly amazing Green Cheetah Wallpaper – made to turn your walls into a roaringly fun masterpiece. The primary color of this peel and stick wallpaper is green with cheetah elements.
Our peel and stick nursery wallpaper is super easy to apply and extremely durable. It is designed to repeat the pattern beautifully. Can you apply peel and stick wallpaper to textured walls? Some clients are worried that this kind of material is not suited for textured walls or difficult surfaces. Usually, they are right, as many companies use low-quality materials that won’t stay up for long. We, on the opposite, provide only the finest to our clients. That means a premium-quality highly adhesive material that will work on smooth AND difficult surfaces as well. The Green Cheetah Wallpaper will stick for good on lightly textured, concrete, wooden, or even brick walls. In addition, the material we use is 100% opaque so nothing will show through. Therefore, no worries here as well!
ABOUT OUR PEEL AND STICK WALLPAPER:
– Super easy to install and remove;
– The Green Cheetah Wallpaper has a very light texture to adjust the background perfectly;
– It works like a sticker. Therefore, no wallpaper paste or glue is needed;
– PVC free and water-resistant;
– Fire-resistant – Class A/Class 1 fire rating according to ASTM E84 Standards;
– We advise applying this wall covering from smooth to lightly textured surfaces. However, it does work well on difficult surfaces as well, like brick, textured, or wooden walls;
– Our Green Cheetah Wallpaper material is 100% opaque;
– Do not apply the peel and stick wallpaper to freshly painted walls, or surfaces painted in the last four weeks. Looks best when applied to smooth surfaces. We have included the wallpaper instructions with each order.
* Custom sizes and colors of our green cheetah nursery wallpaper are available on request.
The Ordering Process
We bet you want to speak a bit more about the ordering process. Most importantly, you have to find out the dimensions needed to fit your wall. Our green cheetah wallpaper is sold in sheets. Each of them is 25 inches (63.5 cm) wide and comes in different heights. Firstly, measure your wall to find out the height (always pick just a few inches larger wallpaper to make sure it fits). After that, choose the sheet that is a few inches higher than your wall. Secondly, measure the wall width and divide it by 25. So, that’s how many peel and stick sheets you will need (always round it to the next number to have few extra inches for applying). Now you are good to order!
Fast & Tracked Shipping
No one likes to wait on their orders too long, right? Even though our products are made to order, no worries here. Moreover, when you pick our green cheetah wallpaper, The Wallberry design team gets to work the moment your order has been made. The production time of our wallpapers usually takes up to 4 business days. As we dispatch our items with a tracked FedEx shipping, our clients always receive them in a very timely manner. And the best part? Shipping of our full-sized peel and stick nursery wallpaper is free to the United States and Europe. In conclusion, it doesn’t get better than this!