Add a modern and rustic edge to your walls with this Terracotta Wallpaper! Desert and terracotta-hued interior design is one of the hottest trends to create a laid back and rustic atmosphere. The primary color of this peel and stick wallpaper is burnt orange (orange-brown) with a lighter orange (nude) pattern. If you want to customize the colors or wallpaper size, please contact us.
Our peel and stick wallpaper material is super easy to apply and extremely durable. It is designed to repeat the pattern beautifully. Can you apply peel and stick wallpaper to textured walls? Many clients are worried that this kind of material is not suited for textured walls or difficult surfaces. Usually, they are right. Many companies use low-quality materials that won’t stay up for long. We, on the opposite, provide only the finest to our clients. That means a premium-quality highly adhesive material that will work on smooth AND difficult surfaces as well. The Terracotta Wallpaper will stick for good on lightly textured, concrete, wooden, or even brick walls. In addition, the material we use is 100% opaque so nothing will show through. Therefore, no worries here as well!
About our peel and stick wallpaper:
– Super easy to install and remove;
– The Terracotta Wallpaper has a very light texture to adjust the background perfectly;
– It works like a sticker. Therefore, no wallpaper paste or glue is needed;
– PVC free and water-resistant;
– Fire-resistant – Class A/Class 1 fire rating according to ASTM E84 Standards;
– We advise applying this wall covering from smooth to lightly textured surfaces. However, it does work well on difficult surfaces as well, like brick, textured, or wooden walls;
– Our Terracotta Wallpaper material is 100% opaque;
– Do not apply the peel and stick wallpaper to freshly painted walls, or surfaces painted in the last four weeks. Looks best when applied to smooth surfaces. We have included the wallpaper instructions with each order.
* Please contact us regarding custom sizes and colors.