Vintage world map wallpaper has a very special charm about it. This design reminds us of the paths well traveled, world exploration and wanderlust that can take you anywhere. We are introducing you to our newest peel and stick wallpaper that adds a real boho feel at any space.
The primary color of this wallpaper is beige with a darker pattern. Please note that this is our interpretation of a vintage world map, and it does not feature an actual cartographical data.
Our peel and stick wallpaper material is super easy to apply and extremely durable. It is designed to repeat the pattern beautifully. Can you apply peel and stick wallpaper to textured walls? Many clients are worried that this kind of material is not suited for textured walls or difficult surfaces. Usually, they are right, as many companies use low-quality materials that won’t stay up for long. We, on the opposite, provide only the finest to our clients. That means a premium-quality highly adhesive material that will work on smooth AND difficult surfaces as well. The Vintage world map wallpaper will stick for good on lightly textured, concrete, wooden, or even brick walls. In addition, the material we use is 100% opaque so nothing will show through. Therefore, no worries here as well!
ABOUT OUR PEEL AND STICK WALLPAPER:
– Super easy to install and remove;
– The Vintage world map wallpaper has a very light texture to adjust the background perfectly;
– It works like a sticker. Therefore, no wallpaper paste or glue is needed;
– PVC free and water-resistant;
– Fire-resistant – Class A/Class 1 fire rating according to ASTM E84 Standards;
– We advise applying this wall covering from smooth to lightly textured surfaces. However, it does work well on difficult surfaces as well, like brick, textured, or wooden walls;
– Our antique map wallpaper material is 100% opaque;
– Do not apply the peel and stick wallpaper to freshly painted walls, or surfaces painted in the last four weeks. Looks best when applied to smooth surfaces. We have included the wallpaper instructions with each order.
* Custom sizes and colors of our Vintage world map wallpaper are available on request.
The Ordering Process
We bet you want to speak a bit more about the ordering process. Most importantly, you have to find out the dimensions needed to fit your wall. Our Vintage world map wallpaper is sold in sheets. Each of them is 25 inches (63.5 cm) wide and comes in different heights. Firstly, measure your wall to find out the height (always pick just a few inches larger wallpaper to make sure it fits). After that, choose the sheet that is a few inches higher than your wall. Secondly, measure the wall width and divide it by 25. So, that’s how many sheets you will need (always round it to the next number to have few extra inches for applying). Now you are good to order!
Fast & Tracked Shipping
No one likes to wait on their orders too long, right? Even though our products are made to order, no worries here. Moreover, when you order Vintage world map wallpaper, The Wallberry design team gets to work the moment your order has been made. The production time of our wallpapers usually takes up to 4 business days. As we dispatch our items with a tracked FedEx shipping, our clients always receive them in a very timely manner. And the best part? Shipping of our full-sized peel and stick products is free to the United States and Europe. In conclusion, it doesn’t get better than this!